Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Apparently, I'm the Asshole








5-24-2011

One of the funniest things about WoW is how people behave in the game. You can troll trade chat all day, and you'll have at least some people lol'ing at what you say. But dare to correct them on grammar or spelling, and they'll fly into a frothing rage, hell-bent on making you pay for opening your mouth.

My comment was innocous enough, just a minor correction. Hell, I wasn't even doing the regular "It's ROGUE, not rouge" thing. But I'm the insensitive person in this minor drama, I realize now. By rectifying what the first person said, I made them look foolish, and that's an unforgiveable insult to some of these people. After all, WoW rep is almost like real life reputation. Gotta represent!
Oh, if anyone is interested, remember this site? You'll identify many of your fellow players there.

1 comment:

  1. '...is TOO easy' . Check your spelling! :O

    I'm sure you are all cut up at being ignored by that guy.

    ReplyDelete